Monday, August 9, 2010

So you think you're a Twin Flame, are you sure?


I think I am about to burst the fantasy bubbles of many Twin Flame hopefuls but I just have to bring another element of awareness in regards to this whole Twin Flame phenomenon for you to consider.


See Twin Flame connections are still a very rare connection, and unlike many writings plastered on the internet and in books, YouTube and such, not everyone has a Twin flame! Twin Flames have a very special purpose, especially during this point in history. They also have special qualifications and characteristics that is frankly, a cut above the average Joe and Jane.


Let’s break this down, so hopefully we can start making some sane sense about this. Okay, there are only about 144,000 Twin Flame couples that have agreed to incarnate on earth at this pivotal time in humanity. There specific mission is to be of assistance humanity in transitioning into a higher dimension and to support us in anchoring the light of unconditional love in specific grid points throughout the globe. They are also here to help humanity clean up dysfunctional behavioral, emotional, physical and ethereal patterns that has historically hindered our evolution. They have signed up to help humanity create a new template.


It has also been said that Twin Flames have incarnated together lifetime after lifetime, and this absolutely does not make sense either. Twin Flames pick specific times in history to incarnate to gain specific experience, wisdom and talents for this very specific time in history. They also chose cultures, races, socio-economic placement, countries and families all to build their ‘Twin Flame resume’.


Twin Flames do undergo ‘tests’ that will help strengthen their character and spiritual fortitude. Twin flames must reach an exceptional level of spiritual quality before they can even come together. Tests like distance, age difference, varying philosophical belief systems, race, socio-economic status, etc. These have been put into place to test the endurance, strength and patience of Twin flames, and also to help them to develop higher spiritual virtues so that that when it is time to come together they can send out a clear and very strong emanation. Twin flames that have gone through the testing ground, and are together now have an undeniable emanation and vibratory frequency way above the average couple.


All of the Twin flames that have signed up to be of assistance in the ascension process and beyond are already incarnated. Most have not fully awakened to actually being Twin Flames; some are still entering adolescence and young adulthood at this time.


Everyone wants to call themselves Twin flames because they believe being a twin flame is the Blue ribbon of all relationships, and I blame a lot of misguided, miseducated hopeless romantics that feed the masses a bunch of crap that has at minimum created confusion and I am not even going to talk about the broken hearts and spiritual disillusionment that it creates. Twin Flame unions are not romantic, and not only that, not all of them have signed up to even live together as a couple! This is a deeply spiritual partnership that dealing with shit on levels way beyond some let’s play house bull! We are talking about high energy of the Christ and Mary Magdalene. Now tell me, can you really say for certain that you are anywhere near that level of evolution, or have the capacity and level of care to assists humanity? Now please forgive me if you think that I am mocking you and your beliefs, but I really want to bring home the level of seriousness and specialness this union is. Twin Flames that serve in this life time ain’t coming back in human form, their reincarnation card is up. Now some who claim to be reuniting with their twin flames, clearly exhibit that they do indeed have at least a few more rounds of incarnations to go. they are still exhibiting hang ups and vibratory dysfunctional patterns that they are having trouble releasing, and to be honest that is alright, this is what life is for, but you are not a Twin Flame!


Now what most of us are experiencing is the awakening and coming together of our Primary Soul Mates. See, the twin flames are the storm troopers that bust open the doors, break the codes and lighten the path, and then comes the primary Soul Mate couples that follow to bring order, clean up and create a new foundation for the way humanity relates to one another. Primary Soul Mates mission during the ascension and beyond is to create a new vibratory pattern for relationship based on high spiritual principles and unconditional love. They are the nesters and will enjoy loving, making babies and all kinds of juicy fun. Some are visionaries and have a strong purpose beyond the couple ship, but this is not their purpose.


Now some primary soul mates that are coming together mistake the intensity of their relationship as being Twin flames, and I can most certainly understand why the coming together is especially intense because Primary Soul mates are being affected by the earth’s shifting vibratory pattern as is every other relationship, but soul mates especially feel the pressure to change non productive and destructive relationship patterns because it is our mission to be the van guards of how relationship play out in the future.


As I said, this article is not written to mock anyone, but to educate. if after reading this article, you insist that you are in a Twin Flame union, there are two ways that you can validate If this is so; one, you can get a reading done by an actual twin flame couple that are together and have been together for a good amount of time, or you can just let time show you the truth. For those who find out that they are involved in a primary soul mate connection, celebrate, this go around in this lifetime is to be enjoyed with your mate and you do have a very important mission for humanity, so try to throw your nose up at the title of soul mates.


To get a Twin Flame reading from an authentic pair of Twin Flames, I suggest you contact Mel Brand and Nicole Hibbs at http://twinflames.ca


For Soul Mate and Spiritual Relationship Assistance, get at your girl Keesha Michelle Washington at http://soulmatesassistance.com

17 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am from India and my mate is from South Africa. I am Indian and she is white blonde. We me in South Africa arround six months back when I went there for an assignment. We have an age difference of twenty. It was heaven when we were together. Unfortunately I had to come back to India after two months. Now we are continents apart. When we both met we both were into IT jobs. I was a developer and she was manager for an IT team. She have a strong urge to become a mother now at the age of 47. When we did a psychic reading, we came to know that we are soulmates. I came to know about Twin flames few days back and is researching on it. Please give me some suggestions on our relationship. Whether its TF or primary soulmates.

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely put! ...sometimes flowery words get in the way of a message. Thanks to your article, there's no mistaking my relationship is a TF relation. Regardless of the good and bad / constant roller coaster we go through I've never felt love so intense and I feel honoured that we are here, know each other, and are meant to serve a greater purpose ...although sometimes i wish we were just normal :P ...counting my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, enlightenment without the SUGARCOATING or SPLASHING OF ROSE PETALS. Clear, Cut and Straight to the Point. No EGO. Many of us have to reach a certain point in our lives when we are VERY comfortable within ourselves to be ALONE completely. That is when the FINAL test is given. If you PASS, then yes you will be joined by your TWIN FLAME if that is what you want to call it. However, most have not even begun the tests, trials and tribulations that some of us have gone through ALONE. God speed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know for sure I met my twin flame. I was shown in 2009 before I even knew what a twin flame was. I had visions and I was shown the left half of my face perfectly fit and proportioned with the right side of my twin flames face. Our face made one. (There were also to triangle shapes behind each of our side of the face) I was shown it was important for me to get who he was and who "we" are. I also saw 2 lil cherub looking angels with red hair to represent our spirit/soul. I was shown how we were both trapped here and I am gunna assume by some type of bad magic with what I was shown. (I was shown our spirits held hostage in so much fear next to an evil sorcerer looking entity) Anyways our way out to be free was through the sun. In another vision I also saw that when I die I am done reincarnating as I saw my coffin and and my soul goes back to the Goddess side of source... following a spiritual looking DNA spiral that went through the sun and it showed me as if I become her.

    The feminine side of the source was on the left side and the masculine side was on the right. It matched up just like the sides of our face did to make one. Me being the feminine twin using the left side of my face and my twin flame being the masculine part using his right side. And I was only sure by what side of my face I was truly seeing because of my left eyebrow ring piercing. ;p

    Anyways... My relationship with my twin flame was self destructive.. but I was shown his past and also my past to all the pain that was caused for us... as if something was trying to interfere with our union and our purpose. I had my vision right before we separated, but I was shown we would have a baby girl and her soul belonged to a star shaped realm. I saw what she looked like before I ever had her. It was made known to me that it was important that I had her. By unknown forces he showed up out of the blue after we were separated and we conceived her.

    I was shown a log of things... like the evolutionary chart of ape evolving to man, but the last man had red curly hair and a beard and it was made a point to show that me and my ex (twin flame) were connected to him. I guess genetically. Red hair was very symbolic in my visions. I was also shown a connection to us and to the hexagram...

    I was shown a lot that I won't get into. But needless to say after my visions, and after we have been separated my body has been dying and giving up on me. Everything felt soo messed up in the world to me since I was little... and negative influence and forces led me astray from my purpose I think I was near death when I had my visions... and something intervened and showed me so much to remind me of who I was. I think I almost actually died at one point cuz my heart stopped beating.. but something in another realm revived me cuz I not only saw things but I heard things too... (the first set of visions at the end I could hear Ohm being chanted by monks) and at one point I could hear myself (i think myself) flat line, I felt myself trying to leave my body and me holding on, and then I heard a dephibrilator and my body actually jumped 3 times.

    Anyways I tried to talk to my ex about my visions, he was around when I was having em... I asked him if he ever had em... he said he's seen things but would never talk to me about em.. and for the best we part and went separate ways because just before my visions things got so bad between us it wasn't safe anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I will say I felt that I was searching for him my whole life.. When he showed up to my door one day.. and yes he did.. I felt I knew him.. And I never felt so comfortable with anyone before and we moved in together right away. I never have lived with a boyfriend before or since. My mother always asked me why I stayed with him and I told her "I don't know why but there is a reason I am with him". A couple of years later I guess I was finally shown. I had such a messed up painful life that finally I was very disconnected from everything... even myself. I always had the gift of intuition, but it still didn't help me cuz I always tried to see the good in people... and help ppl.. but for some reason there were forces purposely trying to hurt me and bring me down my whole life as they we're doing to my twin flame as well.

    Somehow though I was able to work through all my past after my visions, and being with my twin flame. I would have never been able to do this without him. I was able to finally let go of everything and make peace.

    Anyways... I finally came to the conclusion that there were 144,000 of us twin flames somehow.. and I couldn't find anything about it when I tried to do spiritual research and make sense of all my visions... but more and more I have been finding more about ppl talking about 144,000 twin flames... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. where are your sources? thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most likely being a twin flame ;) <3 I grew up in house number 144 myself...
      And I am a bonafide twin flame.

      Delete
  7. A man came back into my life after 5 years of being away. 5 years ago I knew I had "known" him in a past life....and had Never heard of a Twin Flame. On 3/20/15 this man came back into my life. It was the Solar Eclipse, Spring Equinox and New Moon. We had the full blown Twin Flame Sacred Union during intimacy. I saw a symmetrical circle of white light in the center of my chest with my eyes closed. I also saw a white light of energy shoot through our bodies and out the top of our heads. His body went limp and could not move. I was screaming his name over and over again like I was calling him from eons ago. I had no clue what it was, what was going on, what was happening or why. I called a friend in New York who is deeply into the Metaphysical and he asked if I ever heard of a Twin Flame. Of course, my answer was no. He proceeded to explain to me what a Twin Flame is.

    I know he is my Twin Flame. We are doing "the dance" and getting closer all the time to being together all the time. Everything happens in Divine Time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I reading people's comments and thinking "really?"
    I doubt any of you have met your twin soul.
    None of you mentioned what happened when you met, and that is the key.
    I found myself in a new area after moving and the first time I went out, I ran into her.
    She turned and I saw her eyes.
    My chakras activated as I felt my third eye go. Then came the messages.
    I didn't know what had happened. I was put into a spiritual awakening and soon saw I had been born a medium.
    You need to have a similar experience, or forget it.
    I was told we were brought together, the meeting was no accident.
    I also believe you do not need to see anyone about this. The universe is in control.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can guarantee you twin flames have incarnated at this point in time to preach the True gospel of Jesus and to save souls for the Great Harvest for time is almost out. Please turn away from false new age teachings. Anything that has teaching that co tradict the bible are false. The Lord Jesus Christ came to earth as God in human form. He was crucified on the cross to pay for our sins so we did not have to burn forever in Hell. We are washed clean by his precious blood when we accept him as our Lord and saviour and confess with our mouths that he is Lord. The ascended masters are the work of the devil. The bible warns against channelings and mediums. There is no ascension. Everything but the True gospel of Jesus Christ is a lie. Search the Salvation prayer and ask the Lord to forgive you and open your spiritual eyes so you can clearly see good and evil. We are on the end of days, Jesus Christ is returning to set up his kingdom. Dont get left behind to suffer in the great tribulation in the evil kingdom of the antichrist. That is why twin flames are here now, we are Love. God is Love. Jesus Christ is the son of God. Through him we return to God and he can know us and not cast us into Hell but give us everlasting life in Heaven. No one goes to the Father but through Jesus Christ. I pray that those who read this comment will accept their Lord Jesus Christ, renounce the new age, repent of their sins and save more souls. I love you Lord Jesus. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG spoken like a person who has completely given over their personal power to a group that claims to have the TRUTH! I know zero Christians who live like Jesus. They judge and separate themselves from the rest of God's offspring. They think they have all the answers. They think they are somehow better ....and they refuse to at any point think for themselves because they have been threatenwd with burning in hell. (How awesome is that?!) If that is appealing in the slightest to you, good luck. And by all means...keep walkin the walk. Ypu are called "Followers" for a reason. You follow others because you cannot yet lead yourself. And that's OK. Even in your Bible it states that the truth is WITHIN but christians water that part down and go with the fear based threats instead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off can we at least admit that we don't "know for a fact" ANYTHING! And as far as I'm concerned the Author of this post may also NOT BE. A Twin Flame. If you don't like people telling you that, please don't tell others they are not Twins. You haven't a clue. All you have to go on if your own experience. That's it! Please do not pretend to be the authority. You are working your way through this just like everyone else. I sense an Ego feed for you hear as you seem to be saying...I'm a Twin Flame and YOU are kidding yourself about being on my level. Please!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also want to add where did people get this 144,000 number? I don't know. Every time I hear people speak in facts and numbers I want to scream Bullshit!! I mean...there are people claiming to be aliens too. I don't know about FACTS because I'm not dead yet and have not been living in the spiritual realm...which I think is probably the only way to get to the full truth. People get things from what may be their soul/ guides but one may contradict the other. I can't say for a fact that I have a Twin Flame. All I can tell you is my story. That's it! That's MY truth. As far as I am capable of perceiving at this point in my evolution. I met someone whom I recognized immediately, they cause this erution if joy that felt like exploded in every cell, I felt true HONOR for the first time, he seemed anjelic to me and I felt anjelic around him, lost of strange synchs and internal guidance. Love that is the same now after 22 years ad it was in the first moment, a willingness to overcome ego, actually the ego surrenders to this overpowering love. Been through much pain and fear and what feels like slow death of my ego. I'm not here to say who had a Twin Flame because its none of my business. Personally to the author. You might want to question your own connection because if you were, as you claim, on your last life....I doubt you'd waste your time trying to shove your TRUTH down the throat of others.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're absolutely correct. I do agree on your opinion that if we meet our twin flame we must have evolved to a extent Christ achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's the Synchronicity between my twin & I which goes beyond time & space. So when people say "time heals", it absolutely goes out the window. She went into "runner" phase a month ago and literally vanished. The only reason this separation hasn't killed me yet is that it is so beyond therapy that suicide won't work and I really don't believe the universe is this cruel. So I know it has to come from within and I have to man up and own it. Now this all began on my birthday in October of 2012. I've known her since she was 18 in 2002 and I was twice her age at 36. We started a long distance relationship writing letters in pen and using snail mail, back & fourth. In my first letter dated October 3, 2002 I wrote "I know you are on a special assignment from a distant galaxy and I don't want to blow your cover." We saw each other a dozen times until she first vanished in March of 2004. Myspace became popular and we stayed in touch. Saw each other three times until she turned up in NYC, 10 years after we met. I fell in love instantly, her not so much. October 17, 2012 we wind up in Long Island at the cemetery. My Dad was violently murdered in 1985. He was 44 when he was taken and that was 33 years ago. On this day though I said a prayer and asked my higher power to bring her & I together. I was enamored. I knew nothing about Twin Flames and yet the second we pulled out of the cemetery there was a sundog in the sky, and I never saw one before. She says "That's a sundog, I see them all the time in Arizona." She soon returned to Miami and Hurricane Sandy was about to slam the East Coast. Her and I have always had weird weather things happen, but I never looked into spiritual stuff or angels. It happened over time. I had to wait two months to see her again. We would somehow be working in Kansas City on December 21 just by chance. I got stuck in Chicago when a snow storm cancelled my flight. We decided to meet in St. Louis, she came by car, I took Amtrak. My train arrived late at 11:59 pm. When we made eye contact it had just turned 12-21-12 and we kissed for the first time and our journey began. A magical 5 year bubble of full on Twin Flame madness. It would end on 1-1-17 after an experience which made everything 100x more powerful then anything I have ever known. But she was slipping away slowly. To last 22 more months was reality slipping into the dream it once was. When we had to put down our cat, Bandit, she told me she had to go and a house filled with 5 years of memories vanished with her in just 19 days. It's just under a month later and to be the stayer/chaser in this separation has crushed me to the point of madness. I cannot contact her nor ask any questions. She went 90 miles in one direction, I went 90 miles in the other. To make matters worse she went to a place where a third party friend lives, one that was there in 2004, 2013 & now 2018 when she disappeared. The second split was exactly two months. This one is somewhere between the point of no return and Expectation Drive. That being it could be months, years or decades. The third party friend came to me as a Devil's Advocate on Sept 1 and I knew something was about to happen, so a week before we moved out I gaslighted him on Facebook Messenger and wound up manifesting a mountains worth of things which she didn't want to hear, it was already in motion and nothing was going to stop it. The suffering and pain is not measurable by human standards, it's like death but you don't die. And it has only been a month. I pray that the universe helps me through this as I go on to be a better version of myself. It's not going to be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All nice and well, until I see that concept (many other come up with it) that they are only 144.000 twin flames incarnated.
    Lol.
    How do we know that? And at what specific moment in time are we reffering to? What happens when one dies, does that soul reincarnate instantly so that the 144.000 remains a constant and basically one’s new twin flame will be an infant?
    I wish all these so called psychics would stop coming up with such idiotic concepts that make them look so silly and unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete